- Director of Production, Film Finances. Feb 2013–Jul 2014. Analyzed scripts, shooting schedules, budgets, post schedules, dailies workflows, post bids, production reports and cost reports for films from pre-prep through delivery. Approved and monitored over 35 films with executive Susan Muir, with budgets ranging from $1 million to $85 million, including American Hustle, Child 44 and Fury. Found and opened New York office, including overseeing renovations and setting up wireless network, computers and other technology.
- Software Developer/Production Consultant, New Regency. Dec 2012–Feb 2013. Developed organizational strategies and software for productions. Managed shared cloud folders for productions including 12 Years a Slave and True Story. Wrote guidelines for digital asset management.
- Assistant to Producer Anthony Katagas. Oct 2011–Dec 2012. Assisted Academy Award-winning producer Anthony Katagas from pre-prep through delivery of The Immigrant and 12 Years a Slave. Created script breakdowns, budgets and schedules for several other films in development.
- Shepherded footage from set to editorial on several shoots, including setting up Avid bins and creating composites for The Mystery of Matter.
- Managed wrap of 12 Years a Slave and paperwork delivery of The Immigrant.
- PIX and DAX manager and general tech support for multiple productions, including setting up digital dailies and publicity photo approvals.
- Projectionist (35mm, 16mm, HD) for Columbia University, 2005–2009.
Freelance crew positions on features and TV series for Fox Searchlight, Warner Bros., Universal, Sony, CBS, NBC, PBS, FX, New Regency and others, 2002–2011. See imdb.com/name/nm1278634 for full filmography. Select credits include:
- Assistant to Producer, 12 Years a Slave. Feature, New Regency. Budgeted for several months until production accountant started, created visualizations such as maps and Day Out of Days posters, managed shared Dropbox folders for all departments, in charge of wrapping production.
- Assistant to Producer, The Immigrant. Feature, Weinstein Co. Completed applications for the film’s production company to become signatory to unions, created a hot cost predictor, set up DAX digital dailies system, found and managed ferryboat location, coordinated paperwork delivery.
- Associate Producer and DIT, The Mystery of Matter: Marie Curie. Pilot, PBS. Hired crew, budgeted, scheduled, found and managed locations, served as on‑set DIT, coordinated transportation, composited greenscreen footage, imported footage into Avid and organized it into bins.
- Assistant Location Manager, Bachelorette. Feature, Weinstein Co. Managed location scouts and assistants. Found and managed most locations; coordinated all agreements, permits and insurance. Also Assistant Location Manager on Friends With Kids additional photography.
- Location Scout, Blue Bloods. Season 1, CBS. Scouted for locations and created web app for scouts to upload photos and plot locations on an interactive map. Also Location Scout on Something Borrowed, Damages, HairBrained, Generation Um… and Il giorno in più.
- Location Assistant, Wanted. New York unit, feature, Universal. Created maps and directions and signs for all locations and helped liaise between crew and location owners. Also Location Assistant on Notorious, The Happening, Arthur and Synecdoche, New York.
- Assistant to 1st A.D., The Green Hornet. Feature, Sony. Scheduled, accommodating many combinations of cast and location restrictions.
- Assistant to Director, Thirteen. Feature, Fox Searchlight. Scouted locations, created props, taped auditions and helped staff office and set.